TARJA: 'Act I' Live DVD

2012 saw the end of 'What Lies Beneath Tour'. This same year Tarja entered the studio to plan her new album. To make the waiting shorter, she thought about releasing a very ambitious DVD, filmed with more than 10 high definition cameras, during the shows she offered in the Círculo Theatre in Rosario (Argentina). The compilation of the classics of her career are together in this work, that will have the title 'Act I'.

"Both nights in Rosario were actually magic for me. I've been really excited about the filming of this rock live DVD. The great relationship I keep with my fans is showed in it. They've been a great support along all these years and have a great role in this release".

Here you have the promotional trailer. 'Act I' will see the light on 24th August worldwide, and will come out in the next formats: 2 CD, 2 DVD and also a Blue-Ray version.