CHILDREN OF BODOM: Design Jaska Raatikainen's snare drum!



JASKA RAATIKAINEN, drummer for the Finnish extreme metal band CHILDREN OF BODOM, has teamed up with his longtime sponsor Pearl Drums to launch an open fan competition to design his new snare drum, which will become a part of his live drum set.



The competition is now available on Jaska's Facebook fan page. The best design ideas will receive swag like old drum skins, sticks and cobCOB gear signed by Jaska. Anyone can participate even with a simple design idea.




Jaska comments: "I am now challenging you to create my sanre drum. Only criteria or more of a recommendation I have for it is that it should be timeless as I am personally gonna pick the best design for my live set. If you have questions you can post them on my wall and I will try to give guidance to you. Also, all the best serious try-outs will be judged by fans later and will be compensated! Do not hesitate to participate. Even the most simple idea could be the best one!"

You can now take part in the competition by submitting your design on Jaska's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/JaskaRaatikainenCOBHC.

The last day for submissions is June 7th 2013, when Children Of Bodom's eight studio outing "Halo of Blood" hits the stores.